Director - New centre opening July
Expect a star is looking for a passionate and experienced centre Director to manage a 83 place state of the art purpose built long day care centre in Brisbane South ready to open in June.
The centre is looking for a committed, engaging and professional leader to sustain the highest quality of care focusing on curriculum and quality of education and care for our families. They also have a strong environmental focus, applying practices and initiatives that are making positive changes to safe guarding our planet for the future generations. They are offering the right person the opportunity to manage a supported and progressive environment where every staff member is valued, and presented regular professional development chances to surpass expectation. They are also committed to participation in extensive community initiatives to give back to and engage with the community is also a great programme the centre runs to ensure them giving back.
- Diploma or Bachelor in early childhood
- collaboraitive aproch to leadering and empowing staff
- Positive, progressive and innovative approach to leading a team
- Proven experience in centre management
- High level of understanding of regulations and standards
- Exceptional communication
About the role
- Negotiable salary for the right candidate
- New purpose built centre
- Professional development
- Sustainable practices
- Community contribution
- Quality curriculum and care
for a confidential discussion pleasae contact Ashleigh on 0448 323 085 for more details.
Or if you know someone who would be great for this role refer them and get a $300 gift card if they are successful in the role.