OSHC Coordinator | Rydalmere
- Work for a high quality service.
- Work full time, Monday to Friday -7.00am-9.00am and 2.30pm-6.00pm + 8admin hours
- Paid training - first aid / behaviour management / QIP ...
This centre is centrally located near shops and cafe and is open from 7.00am to 09.00AM and 2.30pm to 6pm Monday to Friday. It welcomes around 100 children per day.
- Permanent full time - 38 hours per week
- OSHC Coordinator role
- design, manage and lead an established program and a fantastic, supportive team.
- network with the school, foster existing this into your programming.
- plan programs based on both the interests and passions of children at your program and the strengths and skills of you and your team.
- 8 additional administration hours per week
- Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary prefered
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Experience as an OSHC Coordinator or SIMILAR positions
- Paid training - first aid/behaviour management / QIP ...
- Supportive and fun environment
- High-quality service
- A lot of perks (cinema tickets, oshc discounts, training etc)
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in gift cards if we successfully place them
Contact Alexia at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar position available