Early Childhood Teacher | St Leonards
- Work for a supportive not-for-profit service
- Great location - only 5 min walk from the next train station
- Bright learning environments with plenty of resources
This stunning service is currently rated Exceeding NQS and is part of a growing not-for-profit provider group. Located within 5 minutes walking distance from St Leonards train station it is only a short 15min bus or train ride from Wynyard station! The centre is welcoming up to 100 children per day and operates Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 6.00pm.
The centre is spread over three different levels and includes a stunning outdoor rooftop playground with a climbing wall! Join a supportive and passionate team of educators who work collaboratively to provide the best quality care for the little ones.
As an Early Childhood Teacher you would join the team of 4 educators in the Toddlers room (24 children aged 2-3). This position is permanent full time (38 hours per week). As the ECT in the room you will have allocated planning and programming time each week. This position is ideally starting Mid/late March.
Why work here
- Substantial above award salary package
- Professional Development opportunities
- Employee benefits, eg. flu shots, fruit baskets, discounted yoga rates
- Be supported in your position with a great mentoring program
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Exceeding NQS not-for-profit service
If this sounds like your dream role apply now on your phone or send your resume to email@example.com