Recruitment Consultant | Early Education | Melbourne CBD
Who we are
Expect A Star has specialised in providing staffing solutions to the Early Education industry since 2004. Our solutions to the current shortage of exceptional early childhood educators interchanges and adapts together with the industry we work in. As a result our objectives do not remain stagnant but are dynamic with consideration of the rate of business growth, industry changes and most importantly your strengths and professional development direction or redirection. Thinking outside the box will be paramount to succeeding within our agency. What has and will always remain are our values of aspiration, accountability, dependability and integrity.
Located in our Melbourne CBD office, this position is for a full time Recruitment Consultant. The role has existing permanent job vacancies to recruit for and the opportunity to build your own new business pipeline and strengthen existing relationships. Candidate and client management as well as attraction is fundamental to this role. You will join an existing, welcoming and experienced team with the full support from a management team with over 20 years of combined experience within Expect A Star.
Who you are
- Full working rights in Australia
- Full-time availability Australian Drivers Licence
- Previous experience in 360 recruitment
- Proven ability to attract new business and retain ongoing utilisation of services
- Demonstrated the capability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive commission structure
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Regular social events and interstate travel to connect with the national team
- Set your own hours
- Flexible workplace options
This role is not for the faint-hearted but it most certainly comes with it's rewards. Apply now and allow your strengths to be the driving force behind the growth of this region!