Early Childhood Teacher | Waterloo
- Newly built service
- Pick your favourite age group room
- Great staff benefits, e.g. free gym membership and lunch provided
This brand new centre is located in Waterloo only a short walk from Greens Square station and has plenty of onsite parking. The service has three dedicated age group rooms full of light and with the newest resources. This 80 place service welcomes children between 6 months up to 5 years between Monday to Friday. The centre follows a Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum and is looking for ECT superstars to join their growing team.
- Permanent full-time (38h per week)
- Flexible roster
- You can pick your favourite age group room!
- Be the Room Leader in your room of choice and program and plan for the little ones
- Work alongside passionate educators
Why work here:
- Minimum of 10% above award pay
- Fully funded training and courses
- Breakfast and lunch provided everyday
- Paid professional development courses
- Retail discounts
- Supportive team environment
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education + NESA accreditation
- Full Working rights and WWCC
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Julia at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available