Early Childhood Teacher | Warren
- Cosy family owned 50 place service
- Work in the preschool room
- Sponsorship opportunity for the right candidate
This family-owned service is located in Warren and welcomes up to 50 children per day between 7.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Located in a converted residential building the service offers bright rooms with ample resources and a stunning outdoor area. Being established about 8 years ago this service is now working closely with the community of Warren to provide high-quality care for the little ones and is currently Meeting the NQS.
As the ECT in the preschool room, you would be responsible for programming and planning for up to 20 children per day. This position is a permanent full-time (38 hours per week) position and there is a sponsorship opportunity for the right candidate! Do you have a Montessori inspired philosophy or new ideas that you want to bring into this service? The Director is encouraging her staff members to bring their own passion and ideas into the service and is supportive. Join a close-knit team!
Why work here:
- High-quality service
- Substantial above award pay rate
- Opportunity to bring your own ideas into the service
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Supportive team environment
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education + NESA accreditation
- Full Working rights and WWCC
(For the right candidate the centre can consider a sponsorship visa - Must have experience working in Australia!)
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Contact Julia at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available