Early Childhood Teacher | Gladesville
- Great work-life balance
- Stunning outdoor area
- Work for a not-for-profit community-based service
This cosy service welcomes up to 20 children per day and follows a mixed age group approach. The centre is a not-for-profit community-based service and believes in a strong relationship between families and educators to provide the best care for the little ones. The service caters for children from 6 months to 6 years old and is operating Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 4pm.
- Permanent part-time 2 days per week
- Flexible working arrangements - You can choose your preferred 2 days
- ECT position
- Work with children of all age groups
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education + NESA accreditation
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Above Award pay
- High-quality not-for-profit service
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Onsite parking and close to public transport
- Supportive and fun environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Julia at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available