Educator | Rosebay
- Work in a high-quality service - Exceeding NQS.
- Be valued by the organisation - Flexible hours, travel incentives, above award...
- Walking distance from Rose Bay Ferry! Take a boat to work!
This is a unique 60 place converted heritage home to early education centre. It is a very high-quality service with an experienced team and director. You can feel the warmth from the close-knit team who welcome any visitor with a smile and helping hand. The centre has been through Assessment and Rating receiving an Exceeding rating. It operates from 07:30 to 18:00.
Only a short stroll to Rose Bay's local cafes and a 5-minute walk to the beach - which is a perfect way to end a day of work!
- Permanent full-time role - Monday to Friday
- NOT a Room Leader Role
- The role is a floater role at the moment (transitioning to the toddler's space later on)
- Assisting other permanent staff
What do you need?
- Certificate III or Diploma trained Educators
- Full working rights
Why Work Here?
- Your rare opportunity to join a small reputable group of centres (with the other 2 centres also achieving Exceeding in Assessment and Rating);
- Excellent pay with opportunity to increase based on performance;
- Supportive and highly experienced management;
If you feel you are the perfect person for this role APPLY NOW. We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be. Contact Alex at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions.