Casual Early Childhood Teacher | 3 month block | Ashgrove
- Casual 3 month block at a high quality early childhood centre in Ashgrove
- Monday - Friday set shifts starting February 2020
- Earn an excellent hourly rate and be paid weekly
- Over $39 p/h + weekly pay
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector and work with many high-quality childcare centres across Brisbane to provide experienced, committed relief ECTs both on a long term and emergency basis.
Our consultants are keen to work closely with you to find opportunities to develop your employment prospects and progress in this industry. We are currently looking for Early Childhood Teachers to work casually at various childcare centres each day, providing you the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres; from non-for-profit community centres to brand new purpose built campuses.
Along with the short-term emergency relief shifts, we have a 3 month block casual role at a high quality early childhood centre in Ashgrove. The centre is looking for a Kindergarten Teacher to assist for 5 days per week (9:30am - 5:30pm shifts) starting Monday 3rd of February for 3 months. The Kindergarten Teacher is required to fill in while their permanent Teacher is on leave. The centre has high expectations of the program so we are in search of an experienced and committed Kindergarten Teacher that will confidently run all aspects of the program, including documentation.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA assessed qualification);
- Current Paid Blue Card/Exemption Card;
- Must have paid experience in a permanent kindergarten teaching role in Australia;
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact Kasia on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.