Casual ECT | day to day and ongoing block work - Doncaster
- Casual short block available at a childcare centre in Doncaster
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm starting ASAP
- Earn an excellent hourly rate and be paid weekly
- Over $39 p/h + weekly pay
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector and work with many high-quality childcare centres across Melbourne to provide experienced, committed relief ECTs both on a long term and emergency basis.
Our consultants are keen to work closely with you to find opportunities to develop your employment prospects and progress in this industry. We are currently looking for Early Childhood Teachers to work casually at various childcare centres each day, providing you the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres; from non-for-profit community centres to brand new purpose built campuses.
Along with the short-term emergency relief shifts, we have a block casual position at a high quality early childhood centre in Doncaster. The centre is looking for an ECT to assist for 5 days per week (9am - 5pm shifts) for at minimum 3 weeks starting ASAP, possibly longer if required.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA assessed qualification);
- Current VIT registration;
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis training;
- Minimum work placement experience;
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- Support maintaining VIT registration
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact Kasia on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.
Day to day and block bookings
Ongoing work for at least 3 weeks