Childcare Educator | Freshwater
- Enjoy a long weekend every week - Monday to Thursday position!
- Work in the nursery space
- Low staff turnover & close-knit team
This welcoming centre is located only 5min walk from the next bus stop and within walking distance to the beach. This homely 40 place service welcomes children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years in their three age group rooms. The service is open from 8am to 6pm between Monday and Friday. The centre believes in a close relationship and strong collaboration between families and educators to provide the best quality care for the little ones. Become part of a close-knit team and work alongside a Director who goes above and beyond for her staff members.
- Permanent Full-Time (38 hours per week) on 4 days - Enjoy having Friday off!
- Work in the nursery room (up to 8 babies per day)
- Daily observations and be involved in programming and planning
- Foster the development of the little ones
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Experience working in Long Day Care settings (preferred)
- Above Award pay
- Plenty of parking available and easy access by public transport
- Stunning location close to the beach
- Supportive and fun environment
- Passionate Director and welcoming team
- High-quality service
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in gift cards if we successfully place them
Contact Julia at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar position available