Educator | St Leonards
- Work 4 x days per week - Monday to Thursday (8.5hours per day)
- Ideally 29/01 start.
- 10 minutes walk from St Leonards Station.
This boutique 60 place centre has achieved an Exceeding rating. The centre which offers a family-like environment is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm. You would feel very supported by a team of passionate educators.
Certificate III, Diploma Or ECT are welcomed to apply.
The position is a permanent fulltime working a 34 hour week (8.5 hours per day, anytime between 08 am and 06pm).
Your duties will include :
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children's development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks
- Assist a strong ECT in the Junior preschool room.
- The qualification does not matter, Certificate III, Diploma or a Bachelor in Early Childhood or equivalent teaching qualifications (ACECQA)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Lovely owner and team
- Fantastic team environment
- Flexible work arrangement - keep your work/life balanace
- 10 min walk from St Leonards Station
If this sounds like the role for you, click on Apply now to submit your resume or call Alex on 1300 669 653 for more details.
You can also forward your resume to Alexia@expectastar.com.au
You can also refer a friend today to receive up to $300 in Prepaid Visa giftcards if we successfully place them!