Centre Director | Sydney
- Manage a high-quality not-for-profit service
- Monthly RDO and other benefits
- Only 5 minutes' walk from Wynyard station
This unique opportunity will be managing a centre which welcomes up to 40 children aged 0-6 years old Monday to Friday. This centre is part of one of the industry-leading service providers. The centre provides a welcoming environment for children and staff members. Following a strong play-based learning philosophy focused on the individual child's needs, this service believes in the importance of a strong relationship between educators and families. Currently rated with the highest ACECQA rating your goal as the Director is to continually develop the QIP to improve and sustain this rating in the future.
As the teaching centre Director, you will lead and manage this beautiful centre. You will implement and evaluate an innovative and high-quality early childhood program for children. You must be a strong communicator with previous director and leadership experience who is knowledgeable in running a centre smoothly. This is a permanent full-time position with 40 hours per week (accruing a monthly Rostered Day Off).
- A Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education and Care (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Registration
- Proven previous experience as a Centre Director including end-to-end operational responsibilities of running a centre
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Competitive salary - $85,000 - $120,000
- Beautiful appointed and bright centres
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Work for a not-for-profit service
- High level of support
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Julia firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.