Early Childhood Teacher | Milsons Point
- Walking distance from Milsons Point station.
- Work in the preschool room
- Permanent Full Time role
The centre :
The centre is conveniently located near Milsons Point station with a view on the city! The centre is open from 7:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. It welcomes about 65 children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years. The centre is bright and very modern, it is bursting with innovative early learning resources. You will be guided by a very experienced director who has more than 20 years of teaching experience.
- Creating and maintaining the program for the children of the preschool room;
- Liaising with families;
- Ensuring an inclusive, supportive and educational environment for all children;
- Maintaining and assuring the high quality of the service in consideration of the NQS.
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualification
- NESA Accreditation
- Full working rights
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high-quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF.
- High level of support
- Ample programming time
- Fantastic team environment
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Alternatively, email your resume at Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Get $300 with our Refer A Friend program! Enquire today!