Educator | Terrey Hills
- Work with the preschool or toddlers age group
- Family-owned service
- Supportive environment
This family-owned service is located in Terrey Hills only 5 min walk from the next bus stop. This 100 place service is open Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 6pm. The bright and light-filled rooms provide plenty of resources to plan your daily programs for the little ones. A stunning outdoor playground promotes and fosters natural play experiences. The service provides language classes, art & craft experiences and dance classes for all age groups. Having a close relationship with parents and the community is a priority for the team.
- Permanent Full-time (38h/week)
- Room Leader Position
- Choose your favourite age group - preschool or toddlers
- Flexible start date
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Above Award pay
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Plenty of parking available and close to public transport
- Supportive and fun environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Julia at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
We also have other similar positions available!