Early Childhood Teacher | Liverpool
- Exciting spacious indoor and outdoor spaces
- Work in either the 2-3 or 3-5 age group
- Welcoming and supportive team and parents
This Long Day Care Centre in the Liverpool area is looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join their team. The centre is committed to sustainability and offers children natural resources and a holistic education approach. The team prides itself on having a welcoming and supportive environment with staff members and parents.
Full-Time Permanent (38h per week) role working 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
Your role as an ECT would be to assist the room leader in providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children. Based in either the 2-3's room or the preschool room you will contribute to the education program, engage with children and maintain strong relationships with families. You will be joining a team that helps each other where needed and is passionate about providing the best care possible for the children on site.
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Supportive team environment
- Onsite parking
- Generous employee benefits
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org