Centre Director | Parramatta
The next step in your directing career.
Be supported by an experienced 2IC and Educational Leader.
Run a large service.
Situated in Parramatta, this state-of-the-Art purpose-built centre is conveniently located near local schools and shops. It welcomes more than 180 children per day and is very spacious. It operates from 7:30am to 6:00pm.
As a Centre Director you will :
- Work on a Permanent Full-Time basis - 38 hours per week;
- Manage the day to day operations of the Centre;
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff;
- Manage rosters;
- Ensure the Centre is compliant with all state legislation and National Quality Standards;
- Be responsible for the overall management of the centre;
- Lead a team in day to day operations;
- This position is off the floor.
- Diploma or Early Childhood Teacher qualified (Bachelor or Masters or qualifications ACECQA approved)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Centre Director experience (in a large service only)
Role Benefits :
- Conveniently located near Parramatta Railway Station;
- Highly competitive pay rate;
- Supportive 2IC and Educational Leader;
- Loads of perks - gym membership, spa, movie and concert tickets...
- Fun team and nights out
- Paid workshops and training courses of your choice
If this sounds like you, click on apply now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au