OSHC Coordinator | Revesby
- Full time hours - split shifts
- Lead a 60 Place service.
- Parking onsite!
This Outside School hours centre offers vacation care services and operates from 07 am to 09am and 03.00pm to 06.00pm. It is located close to shops, schools and cafes. It welcomes less than 60 children per day and has a very stable team.
You will be OSHC Coordinator which means you will :
- Supervise up to 10 staff;
- Lead the service and make sure it runs smoothly;
- Maintain a high quality of care;
- Work Full-time hours - 38 hours per week.
- About 8 hours of administrative tasks, non-contact time per week.
- Work alongside an Educational Leader and Assistant Coordinator.
- A minimum of a Certificate IV or Certificate III of Early Childhood, ideally
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven OSHC Coordinator experience
- Supportive environment,
- Long-serving staff and low staff turn over,
- Split shifts allowance,
- Parental leave entitlements and community service leave,
- Great organisation to work for.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with the Seek button!
Alternatively, you can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!