Diploma Educator | St Leonards
- Work with an Exceeding NQS service
- Flexible hours with a great work-life balance
- Low staff turnover & close-knit team
This Exceeding NQS rated service is located an easy 10minute walk from St Leonards train station and offers plenty of parking on-site as well. The centre is open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 6pm and welcomes around 80 children per day. The team at the service embraces the community and promotes a close relationship between children, educators, and families. Thinking outside the box and encouraging different ways of learning. You will join an energetic and inspired team who work closely together to provide the best quality care for the little ones.
- Permanent Full-time (38 hours per week)
- Choose the room you want to work in - toddlers or 3-4 year old
- Flexible roster
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Full Working rights and WWCC
- Above Award pay
- Paid professional development training
- Plenty of parking available and easy access by public transport
- Supportive and fun environment
- High-quality service
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Julia at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions. We also have other similar position available