Cook | Childcare Chef | Pymble
- 6.5 hours per day (Monday to Friday).
- Cook for less than 50 children per day.
- Opening Hours 7.00am - 6.00pm
Maintain the best work/life balance. Work 32.5 hours per week. Design and cook healthy menus for the little ones!
Situated in peaceful Pymble, this 50 place centre is well established within the community and caters for children from 0 - 6years of age.
- Permanent Part-Time Cook role.
- 32.5 hours per week
- Monday to Friday
- follow and develop current menu in consultation with NSW Health and Munch and Move
- barista coffee for parents and visitors
- welcome parents and visitors as they enter the service
- prepare food (custom meals for children under 2) and cater service events
- maintain garden and grow as much natural produce at the service as possible (we aim for 30%)
- re-ordering and stocking all supplies including food and other centre supplies (etc. nappies)
- backend stocking responsibilities including maintaining storeroom and stock
- catering to children with special dietary requirements including those with allergies
- involving children in food preparation accordingly with service policies
- liaising with families and communities when developing the menu
- creating relationships with local suppliers
- Australian food handling certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook,
- Close to Ryde Rd
- Excellent pay
- Collaborative team and low staff turn over.
- Supportive director and team.
- Part-time position
If this sounds like you, click on apply now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au