Childcare Cooks | Casual | Footscray area
- Day to day, ongoing and block shifts available
- Great work life balance - choose the days you want to work
- Weekday only shifts - no evenings or weekend work
Are you an experienced childcare or aged care cook looking for more flexibility and work life balance? Do you have a passion for preparing and cooking nutritious meals for young children?
We are a recruitment agency specialising in the early childhood education sector that has longstanding relationships with high quality early learning centres all over Melbourne. We are currently in urgent need of qualified and experienced cooks to work across centres in all locations, however are specifically focusing on the inner western suburbs - Footscray, Maidstone, Newport, Yarraville.
- Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 140 children on a day
- Prepare separate meals for children with food allergies and intolerances
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call to cover sick days and annual leave
- Demonstrate efficient time management to ensure all meals are prepared on time
- Shifts range between 7am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Apply today if you have the following:
- Minimum Australian food handling certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a centre as a cook, or a similar setting (e.g. Aged care)
- Understanding of allergies, intollerances, dietary requirements
- VIC Working with children check card
- Willing to travel for 30-45 min across to different suburbs
- Excellent time management and great communication skills
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019