Early Childhood Teacher | Part-Time | Seaforth
- Great work-life balance.
- 8am to 4pm | 9am to 3.30pm | 10am to 4pm. Flexible rosters.
- Work with preschoolers!
This 60 place centre in Seaforth is an incredibly warm and inviting place to work. It has excellent indoor and outdoor learning environments for the little ones to learn as they play. This centre has all the resources an educator could possibly need to create the best activities to inspire the little ones.
This centre is highly regarded in the community and the management and staff work in collaboration to provide a happy and inspiring home-away-from-home for the children. There are great educator-children ratios. The centre has on-site parking but is also easily accessible by public transport.
- Permanent part-time position (flexible arrangements).
- Ideal role for a passionate educator who loves working with the pre-schoolers!
- This is a very collaborative centre - all staff members work together to program, plan and implement an exciting and educational program for the little learners.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise with families and staff members on a regular basis.
- Bachelor in Early Childhood
- Current WWCC
- Wonderful ratios
- Only children aged 3-6 years.
- High level of support
- Low staff turn over - staff here for 8 years
- 30 min bus drive from Wynyard!
- Closed over Christmas!
Interested? Don't delay!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You can also forward your resume to Alexia@expectastar.com.au
You can also refer a friend today to receive up to $300 in Prepaid Visa giftcards if we successfully place them!