Early Childhood Teacher | Early Childhood | Randwick
- Recently purposely built centre with plenty of resources
- Work with pre-schoolers!
- Pay above award!
About the Centre
The centre is large with more than 100 children per day and is open from 06:00 - 19:00. The centre has not been assessed yet as it opened last year. It is conveniently located near the Prince of Wales Hospital.
Co-owned by highly respected and experienced professionals who have been in the Early Education industry for over 20 years.Their genuine passion and past experience in the industry results in high quality early education services where this passion and attitude exists in each staff member they employ.
- Permanent Full Time ECT
- Work in the preschool space
- Program and plan
- Develop positive relationships with children, staff and families
- Bachelor in Early Education
- Paid NSWWWCC and NESA accreditation
Why Work Here?
- Supportive management team
- Bonuses and competitive salary with increases based on performance
- Career progression
- Brand new resources with use of current information technology
Apply now to be considered for this role!
Alternatively, email email@example.com