Casual Early Childhood Teacher - around Ryde
- Great experience for newly graduated ECTs
- Overseas experience welcomed
- Flexible and reliable - shifts every day
Expect A Star is an Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We have longstanding relationships with hundreds of high quality childcare centres all around Sydney and help them find both permanent and relief staff when they are in need!
We are currently looking for more Early Childhood Teachers to work casually across many areas of Sydney.
Newly graduated and don't have your NESA Accreditation just yet? Not a problem, we're still keen to chat to you about joining the community of Expect a Star educators.
What is your role?
- You will be working across different centres on an emergency basis on call
- Help out permanent educators, step into the room leader role if needed
- You will be a lifesaver for centres helping covering lunch breaks, sick days and annual leave days
- Explore different centres and philosophies - gain experience and find your feet in the industry you love!
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching
- NESA Teacher Accreditation (or in the process of obtaining)
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum work placement experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Available minimum 2 days
- Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes
What we can offer you in return:
- $39+ p/h, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- Support maintaining your NESA accreditation
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Want to join our friendly team? Apply now!
**Student /Graduate / Working Holiday Visas welcomed**