Assistant Educator | Early Childhood | Brookvale
- Work Monday to Friday between 6.30am - 6.30pm.
- Career growth and progression.
- Work in the 1-2 yo room.
This centre is a beautiful purpose-built centre which welcomes around 120 children per day. There is an extensive outdoor area for the children to learn as they play including a fully functioning rock climbing wall, nature trail, pond and beach zone! It is located in a quiet and pleasant suburb not too far from the leafy Fred Hollows reserve. You will love working in this homely environment!
Continue your career with a company which has more than 30 years of expertise in early education and care.
- Assistant Educator
- Work with the 1-2 age group,
- Assist in the day to day running of the room,
- Program, plan and reflect on children's learning daily,
- Communicate with families about their children's ongoing learning and development, behaviour, interests and needs,
- Document children's learning.
- A Certificate III or Diploma (Early Childhood)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Full working rights
- Brandnew environment
- Opportunity to grow
- Convenient location
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Natural, homelike environments
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to email@example.com
Feel free to be in touch to chat about the next step in your career.
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!