Casual Educators | Coburg and surrounding area
- Regular casual shifts available in the northern suburbs
- Great work life balance - choose the days you want to work
- WHV and Students welcomed - must have employee Working with children check card
Expect A Star are urgently seeking educators to undertake casual shifts at a variety of centres in the northern suburbs - in locations such as Coburg, Preston and Thornbury.
We are after educators that are flexible, adaptable and willing to assist centres when their own staff are absent due to sickness, annual leave etc.
As a casual relief educator some of your duties will include:
- Supporting staff and children during routines and transitions
- Actively supervising children at all times
- Assisting with positive behaviour guidance
- Engaging in positive and meaningful interactions with children
- MUST hold certificate III or diploma in early childhood education and care;
- Employee working with children check card;
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis training;
- Preferably drive and have access to reliable car;
- Willing to travel up to 30 min;
- Available at least 2 days, and often at short notice;
- Previous experience working with children aged 0-5 years is preferable;
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.
**Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted via phone call**
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019
The content in this advert is the intellectual property of Expect A Star - any reproduction, publication or distribution of this ad in any form is prohibited unless by prior written consent from Expect A Star.