Diploma | Room Leader | Lakemba
- Lead the toddler's space.
- Work in a 60 place service.
- Pay above award!
The centre :
This Long Day Care centre in Lakemba is a cosy centre conveniently located in a residential area. It welcomes around 60 children per day. The centre is committed to providing children with high-quality education. It operates from 07 am to 06 pm.
The Role :
- Permanent Full time 38 hours per week,
- Room Leader of the toddlers space,
- Lead the room and the educators,
- Complete daily observations and programing,
- Maintain the children's routines,
- Engage and supervise the children of your room .
Role Requirements :
- Diploma (Early Childhood)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven experience as a Room Leader
- Full working rights
Role Benefits :
- Convenient location,
- Family-owned centre
- Above award pay
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to email@example.com
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!