Childcare Chef | Belrose
Are you experienced at cooking for children and little ones? Can you make healthy, nutritious meals for hungry mouths? We need you to join the team!
If you have experience catering within other settings this could be the perfect job to develop your skills in a new environment. Or maybe you've built a wealth of experience working in kitchens in education or aged care facilities and are looking for a new challenge?
Expect A Star is a specialist Early Childhood Education recruitment agency dedicated to providing high quality staff to varying childcare centres across Sydney. We are currently working with a number of centres in the Northern Beaches who are needing cover for regular blocks for a whole week and emergecny based shifts.
You would be required to prepare and cook all meals throughout the day, following pre-organised menus and clear up after service. An ability to work independently, through understanding of accommodating all special dietary requirements and allergies and effective time mange is essential.
- Food handling qualification
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting such as Aged care
- NSW Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
Benefits and Rewards:
- Weekly pay! $30 p/h
- Flexible shifts - choose when you work
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Make a real difference to children's lives.
- Positive work environment - an agency who values YOU