Childcare Cook | Ultimo
- Experienced working in school kitchens or aged care facilities and are looking for a new challenge?
- Want to take a break from evening and weekend work?
- Passionate about make healthy, nutritious meals for children?
These are some of the reasons our most recent chefs have joined the casual team at Expect A Star!
Why work with our agency?
- We have longstanding relationships with high quality Long Day Care Centres all over Sydney
- We specialise in Early Childhood and are experts in the industry
- We can help you with casual and permanent positions
- We offer above award wages with weekly payment
- Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 100 children each day
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call to cover sick days and annual leave
- You get to choose when and where you work, get work-life balance.
Apply today if you have the following:
- Minimum Australian food handling certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (desirable)
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting (e.g. Aged care)
- NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Willing to travel for 30-45 min across to different suburbs
- Excellent time management and great communication skills
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019