Centre Director | Busby
- Supportive team environment
- Manage a 60 place service
- Career growth and progression within a high-quality organisation
This unique opportunity will be managing a medium-sized centre which welcomes up to 60 children aged 0-6 years old. This centre is one of 5 child care services under this growing early education group. The centre provides a welcoming environment for children and staff members. The curriculum is tailored to provide a holistic approach to education - including pathways for children to explore STEAM. Currently rated "Working Towards" NQS your goal as the Director is to continually develop the QIP to work towards an "Exceeding" rating in the future.
As the centre Director, you will lead and manage this beautiful centre. You will implement and evaluate an innovative and high-quality early childhood program for children. You must be a strong communicator with previous Director experience who is knowledgeable in running a centre smoothly.
- A Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Registration
- Proven previous experience as a Centre Director including end-to-end operational responsibilities
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Beautiful appointed and bright centre
- Competitive wages
- Career opportunities
- High level of support
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email email@example.com