Educator | Diploma | Gladesville
- Work in a new service!
- Pick your favorite age group : Work with babies or toddlers!
- Not-for-profit organisation.
The centre :
This Long Day Care centre is conveniently located near Ryde Aquatic Centre in Gladesville. It is an architecturally designed, purpose-built centre, located in a residential area, close to shops, schools and community services. It welcomes around 100 children per day. It includes four separate age-appropriate outdoor, natural playspaces directly accessible from each learning space - including sensory paths, sandpits, bamboo teepees, mud kitchen and water play.
The Role :
- Permanent Full Time - 38 hours per week;
- Complete daily observations;
- Maintain the children's routines;
- Contribute to the education program;
- Engage and supervise the children of your room.
Role Requirements :
- Diploma of Early Childhood
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven experience in childcare
Role Benefits :
- Plenty of shops and cafes around the centre!
- 50% childcare discount
- Light-filled learning areas which offer natural resources
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- On-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!