Diploma | Early Childhood Teacher | Mosman
- Family owned business!
- Beautiful setting with Harbour views!
- Ongoing support and professional development!
In the heart of Mosman, hides this beautifully presented nature filled Center. Not only providing you with a scenic view of Sydney's harbour but an abundance of tranquility which will forever set you up for a positive day ahead! The outdoor of this service has been newly refurbished and holds home away from home to 48 children keeping it small and quaint which allows the ability to hold great focus on child development where parent input and participation is encouraged and highly regarded!
This is a Full-Time Permanent position working 5 days per week either within the Nursery or the Pre-school room. Pick your room!
You will be someone who has experience within the Early Childhood Learning Industry with strong motivational skills and a can do attitude as we seek the potential for a Room Leader in the near future for the successful applicant!
- Contribute to and assist in the development and/or evaluation of the program
- Supervise and engage in the activities of a group of children during the day
- Assist in the recording of children's development
- Communicate with parents and team members
- Qualification in Early Childhood Teaching
- Diploma of Early Childhood
- Current WWCC,
- Full working rights
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Potential to step up into a leadership position
- Positive and supportive team environment
- Scenic Sydney Harbour views and tranquil setting
- Great work/life balance
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!