Childcare Cook | casual work around Hampton
- Experienced working in school kitchens or aged care facilities and are looking for a new challenge?
- Want to take a break from evening and weekend work?
- Passionate about making healthy, nutritious meals for children?
- want to earn $30p/h?
These are some of the reasons our most recent chefs have joined the casual team at Expect A Star!
Why work with our agency?
- We have longstanding relationships with high quality Long Day Care Centres all over Melbourne
- We specialise in Early Childhood and are experts in the industry
- We can help you with casual and permanent positions
- We offer above award wages with weekly payment
- Sole charge of the kitchen to prepare, cook and clean for up to 100 children each day
- Working at different centres on an emergency basis on call to cover sick days and annual leave
- You get to choose when and where you work, get work-life balance.
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting such as Aged care
- WWCC for paid employment
- Willing to travel from 30-45 minutes for work
- Excellent time management
- Great communication skills and a friendly demeanour
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*