Early Childhood Teacher | around Macquarie Park
- Choose your own hours and days
- Work in many locations in Sydney
- Support maintaining your NESA accreditation
Expect A Star specialises in recruiting child care educators and we have been in operation for over 14 years! This means we have great relationships with many high quality childcare centres all over Australia and they call us first when needing to book relief support.
We have a consistent demand for committed and reliable Early Childhood Teachers to work at various childcare centres across Sydney.
This is an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of childcare centre and work alongside experienced educators who may do things a bit differently to you. Many educators find casual work a great way to up skill and open their eyes to new philosophies.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or are studying towards)
- NESA Teacher Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum work placement experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Available minimum 2 days often on short notice
- Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Regular and flexible shifts
- Rewarding work environments
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Want to join our friendly team? Apply now!