Educator | Early Childhood Education | Mattraville
- High standards boutique service.
- Small and cosy centre.
- Flexible shifts - Monday to Friday - 8:00 am - 5:30pm
The centre :
This Long Day Care centre in Matraville is purpose-built and caters for children between the ages of 2 and 5 years. It caters for 40 children and is conveniently located near Bunerrong Rd. The centre operates between the hours of 8:00am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday and is open 49 weeks of the year.
The Role :
You will be expected to :
- complete daily observations,
- maintain the children's routines and contribute to the education program,
- engage and supervise the children of your room (of your choice).
This is a Full time 38 hours per week position - the owner might consider part-timers (3-4 days per week).
Role Requirements :
- Certificate III, Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven experience in childcare
Role Benefits :
- Purpose-built centre with modern features,
- Small size,
- Passionate team,
- Flexible work arrangements.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to email@example.com
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!