Diploma | Leichhardt
- Family owned business.
- Small & Cosy Centre.
- Preschool age group.
Located in the beautiful suburb of Leichhardt sits this wonderfully attentive and quaint Nursery and Early Childhood Learning Centre. This small family owned business provides a nurturing environment giving a home away from home to 32 children where they are able to strive, feel secure and flourish as they develop and grow day to day and have a strong belief in creating bonds with not only the children but their families combined. They are seeking some on e who is passionate, progressive with a high regard for personal development.
- Assistant Educator
- Contributing to programming
- Supervising children aged 3-5
- Lead the program and the team
- Full time position Monday - Friday
- Certificate lll or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Working With Children Check (NSW)
- Unlimited rights to work (No student visa / Work and holiday visa)
- Previous experience in childcare setting necessary
- Familiarity with Montessori, RIE and/or Pikler principles an advantage
Why work here?
- Small and cosy 32 place centre - get to know the families!
- Become part of a tight knit team ;
- 15 min walk from the Petersham train station;
- Ongoing mentoring from the Centre Director;
- Ongoing focus and support for training and self-development;
If not, you can still contact me, we always have lots of roles available across Sydney!
Receive up to $300 in VISA gift cards just by referring a Friend! www.expectastar.com.au