ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Melbourne Newport
This 1st class, premium campus is located in the Newport area. We are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join the team. This is an exciting role for any qualified individual looking for an opportunity to work for an organisation that truly believes in quality education and care. This is an organisation you will be proud to work for.
This team is looking forward to welcoming another ECT into their growing community. With innovative ideas, creative play based learning and an abundance of resources, this is a Teachers dream!
As an ECT you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Preschool group. You will be supported by another Qualified Educator, Permanent Assistant Educators and a Director who is carefully building a likeminded, happy team.
Your priority and main focus is ensure the little ones are receiving the highest level of care and educational opportunities. Preparation for school is key here and you will work closely with the local school to ensure their transition is smooth.
Communication with parents is extra important in this role as you work closely as a team effort making your mark on these families lives and the greater community. Close relationships with the local schools have been developed along with loads of community activities and awareness.
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) or equivalent.
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and CPR Certificates (or willing to obtain)
- Experience and Confidence within the Early Education industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the NQF, NQS & EYLF
- Innovative campus with premium facilities and resources
- Above Award Wages & Staff incentives
- Paid Professional Development
- Collaborative Environment
- Work with likeminded professionals
- Opportunities to progress!
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW! Or call Lilia on 1300 669 653 for a confidential discussion.