Assistant Director || Management | Brookvale
Assistant Director / ECT
Be part of a high-quality service - Exceeding NQS.
8 hours shifts - Monday to Friday - rotating roasters
Work with an experienced director
Situated in Brookvale, this purpose-built centre is near Warringah mall within walking distance to all facilities including supermarkets, shops, and cafes. This 55 place centre is well established within the community and caters for children from 0 -5 years of age. There are four indoor learning environments, two outdoor learning environments and a commercial kitchen.
- Be responsible for the overall management of the centre in the centre directors absence
- Lead a team in day to day operations
- Float position with time off the floor
- Early Childhood Teacher qualified (Bachelor or Masters ACECQA approved)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
Role Benefits :
- Be part of a not-for-profit organisation
- Highly competitive pay rate
- Childcare discounts
- Growth opportunities
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Exceeding service
If this sounds like you, click on apply now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au