Early Childhood Teacher | Full Time | Templestowe
This cosy service located in a buzzing area near Templestowe, is looking for an ambitious Early Childhood Teacher to join their team and community. An exciting role ideal for any individual looking for the opportunity to continue to grow and develop their skills in leadership while creating an exciting program for the Kinder Room. With new, well developed learning areas to provide a holistic approach to early education.
This company is seeking another enthusiastic educator to be a part of its growing team. Excited about professional development, internal company progression and support of every individual.
About the Role
This role has been established to work alongside the service's skilled Centre Manager, to ignite new ideas within the centre and the community. As the Qualified ECT, a successful candidate will have the ability to adapt the role to best scaffold the ideas and interests of each child. With rostered non-contact planning time incorporated into your schedule, this role is perfect for an educator looking to enhance the desire for lifelong learning.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Bachelor or Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education Qualifications (ACECQA Assessed)
- Current VIT Registration
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and CPR Certificates
- Experience and Confidence within the Early Education industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Victorian regulations, National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 669 653