OOSH Educator | Manly
Situated in the heart of Manly, you will be working for an exceeding Centre that believes in a high quality service and fun and safe environment for Child development. The organisation welcomes 120 children per day and believes in giving all Children a place they have the opportunity to learn, develop, explore and be creative while fostering respect, self-esteem and the unique contribution of each individual.
- Educator with the opportunity to step up as Team Leader
- Report to the Coordinator
- Supervise 6-12 years aged children
- You will lead the Quality area 6 (NQS) - Partnerships with Families and Communities.
- Monday - Friday
- 7:30 am - 9:30am & 2:30pm - 6:00pm
- 10:00am - 2:00pm Wednesday
- No OOSH experience necessary but must have 12 months minimum experience with children
- Hold Certificate lll/ Diploma or if not be willing to obtain paid for through the service
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
Why work here?
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on training and professional development
- Great mentoring
- Start date flexible
- Social and friendly team
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
- Split shifts allowance
If this role interests you, Apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Miah at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!