Educator | Diploma or ECT | Lilyfield
- Abundance of career progression.
- Easy parking or close to public transport.
- RDO provided!
Nestled in Lilyfield in Sydney's Inner West, you will be working within a friendly team for a well-established, exceeding service that provides a holistic approach to the education and care of young children. They have a strong belief in that every child is powerful and capable leaders in their own learning. The organisation welcomes 92 children per day varying ages from just 6 weeks old to preschool and believes their teachers use children's interests, strengths, experiences and challenges as the foundation of an educational program.
- Educator position
- Supervise children 0-2 years of age
- Supported by experienced Centre Director
- Work collaboratively with the Educational Leader and other team members to provide outstanding care and education to the children
- You will be actively encouraged to use your creativity, skills and talents
- Work with the team to document each child's learning and provide an individually based curriculum
- Monday - Friday 8 hour shift
- Diploma or Early Childhood Degree
- WWWC, current first aid certificate, current asthma and anaphylaxis training, or a willingness to obtain
Why work here?
- Attractive salary - above award!
- Ongoing focus and support for training and self-development
- Mentoring by an experienced Centre Director
- Child care spaces available with staff discount
- Further studying encouraged
- Paid lunch break
If this role interests you, Apply now!
We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be.
Contact Alexia at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions. We also have other similar position available.
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!