Certificate III | Diploma in ECT | Cromer
- All qualifications welcome to apply.
- Great work/life balance - possibility to work 4 days per week.
- Social and friendly team!
Situated in Sydney's picturesque Northern Beaches is this wonderfully presented long day care centre. The Centre prides themselves on their ability to provide a safe and secure place where 80 children come and are stimulated, challenged and provoked to explore and learn through play. The Cromer centre has several rooms which include 20 children in the preschool room; 20 toddlers and 12 in the nursery. The centre also strives as they work together as a cohesive team to create a supportive work environment.
- Educators full time or flexible part time for right candidate
- 4-5 days per week - 38 hours per week
- Pick the room of your choice
- Articulate ideas for programming and taking part in the assessment and rating process
- Certificate III ; Diploma in Early Childhood Education or Bachelor
- Working With Children Check (NSW)
- Unlimited rights to work (No student visa / Work and holiday visa)
- Previous experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience with special needs/behaviours advantageous
Why work here?
- Support for a healthy work/life balance
- Focus on training and professional development
- Great mentoring
- Start date flexible
- Social and friendly team
- Varied, challenging and rewarding role
If not, you can still contact me, we always have lots of roles available across Sydney!
Receive up to $300 in VISA gift cards just by referring a Friend! www.expectastar.com.au