Certificate III | Early Childhood Education | Lane Cove
- Work with a centre that is Exceeding NQS!
- 20 children per day.
- 38 hours per week (8.30-4.30).
This Long Day Care centre in Lane Cove is small and cosy, it is located in a residential area, close to shops, schools and cafes. It is a not for profit service. It welcomes less than 40 children per day.
You will be Assistant Floater which means you will :
- Work in all rooms;
- Complete daily observations;
- Maintain the children's routines;
- Engage and supervise the children of your room (of your choice);
- Work Full-time hours - 38 hours per week.
- Certificate III of Early Childhood
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Plenty of shops and cafes around the centre!
- Supportive environment
- Long-serving staff
- 2% above award pay
- A mini-farm in the centre!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with the Seek button!
Alternatively, you can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!