Childcare | Centre Manager | Director |Canberra
About the company:
This beautiful and bright service located in the south west of Canberra, is looking for an experienced Centre Manager to be a part of their skilled team. This buzzing centre includes beautiful outdoor areas, designed to enhance each child's interest and ability to discover, focusing an importance on the environment and sustainability. The company is a large not for profit organisation, prioritising the standards of each individual service for families and educators alike. This company ensures this by providing ongoing professional development and training, and mentorship and support for its educators.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Director to grow professionally and gain experience in a supportive atmosphere. Collaborating with a skilled team of educators on a daily basis, you will lead an ambitious team to continue to raise the quality standards each day. Some responsibilities includes daily operations, staff management and liaising with families and the community.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor in Early Education Required
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and CPR Certificates
- Experience and Confidence within the Early Education industry in a managerial position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of regulations, National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework
How to apply:
If this role sounds like the change you need in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with Lilia under 1300 669 653.