Centre Director | Childcare | Lake Haven
This charming 40 place centre is looking for a new director. The service prides itself with its close relationships with the local community. The Centre is well known for its industry-leading school readiness program and inclusive curriculum. Offering music, dance, yoga and arts for the children as well as encouraging curiosity and imagination. The outdoor areas are equipped with lots of natural resources to foster their creativity and learning.
As the centre Director you will lead and manage this outstanding centre. You will be able to use your experience to create a powerful future for the children of this service. You will apply your strong communication and leadership skills to engage employees and enable them to work collaboratively. As a passionate leader who has a great understanding of the NQF you will be committed to achieve positive outcomes for children.
- A Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Registration
- Previous experience as a Director
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the NQF
- Supportive team environment and culture
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Career opportunities
- High level of support
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email email@example.com