Early Childhood Teacher | 3-5s Age Group | Hinchinbrook
This Long Day Care Centre in the Hinchinbrook area is looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join their team. The centre is committed to sustainability and offers children natural resources and a holistic education approach. The team prides themselves of having a welcoming and supportive environment with staff members and parents.
- Full-Time Permanent role working 5 days per week (Mon-Fri)
- Your role as an ECT would be to assist the room leader in providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children.
- Based in either the pre-school room you will contribute to the education program, engage with children and maintain strong relationships with families.
- You will be joining a team that helps each other where needed and is passionate about providing the best care possible for the children on site.
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Early Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Previous experience in a Long Day Care Setting
- Full work rights in Australia
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Supportive team environment
- On site parking
- Generous employee benefits
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org