Team Leader OSHC Coordinator | Full Time | Werribee
About the company:
This Outside School Hours service located near Werribee is looking for an experienced Diploma Qualified educator to lead their team. Being a part of the local community, this company is eager to welcome a likeminded educator that is looking to provide a secure and engaging environment, while coaching and encouraging staff and families to grow and develop. The company is seeking a fun yet professional educator to incorporate fresh ideas and enthusiasm to their Before and After School Programs.
About the role:
As Coordinator, your responsibilities will include leading the service in collaboration with its educators and Educational Leader to provide a developmentally stimulating program for all children within care. This will incorporate a holistic approach to learning within the Early Years Learning Framework. As a Team Leader, you will support the overall operations of the service, promoting a friendly and welcoming environment for educators, parents and children, and establish appropriate guidelines to encourage positive behaviours and atmospheres.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma of Early Education
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and CPR, Child Protection Certificates
- Preferred Experience and Confidence within OSHC or Primary School aged children
- Previous Leadership Experience is a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety, including management and legislative compliance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Victorian regulations, National Quality Standards and Frameworks
How to apply:
If this role sounds like the change you need in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at email@example.com or on 1300 669 653.