Early Childhood Teacher | Mascot
- You pick the days you want to work
- Support maintaining your NESA accreditation
- Work in many locations in Sydney
Expect A Star is an Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We have longstanding relationships with hundreds of high quality childcare centres all around Sydney and help them find both permanent and relief staff when they are in need!
You will travel to different childcare centres each day as a support educator, quickly building rapport with staff members through excellent communication and proactively engaging with and supervising. You never know, you could find your perfect centre and secure a permanent full time placement.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or are studying towards)
- NESA Teacher Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum work placement experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Available minimum 2 days, often on short notice
- Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- Support maintaining NESA accreditation
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Want to join our friendly team? Apply now!