Early Childhood Teacher | Diploma | Coogee
- Not-for-profit service.
- Over ratio staffing.
- Generous financial incentives for loyal staff.
This not-for-profit Long Day Care centre in Coogee is cosy and is located within walking distance of Coogee Village with many, regular bus links to the city/suburbs and cafes.
It welcomes less than 60 children per day. The centre is composed of with huge classrooms, new materials, ocean views, natural/large garden.
You will be assisting the Room Leader :
- Work in the toddler's room;
- Full time 38 hours per week;
- Work from 10 - 6 shift and have flexibility to alter shifts;
- Complete daily observations;
- Maintain the children's routines;
- Assist with the educational program and the educators of the room;
- Engage and supervise the children of your room (of your choice);
- Liaise with parents.
- Bachelor OR Diploma of Early Childhood
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven experience in childcare
- Plenty of shops and cafes around the centre!
- Ongoing professional development
- Over ratio staffing
- Two weeks bonus annual leave per year
- Monthly RDOs
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now with the Seek button!
Alternatively, you can send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for ECTs/Diploma/Cert3 in other locations so please contact Alex to find out more information.
Alternatively, refer a friend on our website- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!