Diploma Qualified | Room Leader | Blackburn
About the company:
This beautiful large service located near Blackburn is looking for an experienced Diploma Qualified educator to be a part of their eager team. This centre is located in a busy suburb close to transport options, and includes beautiful outdoor areas, designed with features for individual child interests as well as group discovery. Focusing on multiculturalism within the team and its families is a priority of the company and are supported by the local community.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for a positive educator who is looking for a change within their career, to learn and be supported by not only centre management but also its larger organisation. As a Lead educator you will collaborate with other educators on the flood and within your room to create an an engaging program that follows the Early Years Learning Frameworks. Perfect role for a qualified educator to gain experience mentoring others within a large service.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of a Diploma of Early Education
- Current First Aid, Asthma & Anaphylaxis and CPR Certificates
- Experience and Confidence within the Early Education industry especially in Under 2 year old rooms
- Previous Room Leader Experience is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Victorian regulations, National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework
How to apply:
If this role sounds like the change you need in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 669 653 and ask for Bethany.